Friday, August 21, 2009

Tobacco Road

One thing about being out in the country as oppose to at my apartment in the city is that I can just walk out the front door and take a walk down the street. Or hang out bareass in the front or the back or on my roof if I wanted to!

Some of these photos are my favorite. I love the old Virginia Tobacco Barn that is the backdrop in some of these. These barns are crumbling into oblivion here in Virginia and nearby North Carolina as each year passes.















1 comment:

  1. Hola mi estimado señor estoy en mexico y por curiosidad me encontre estas fotos y devo decir que yo tambien soy nudista y me gustaria poder intercambiar fotos con usted mi nomebres Lucia villalobos y debo decir que me impresiono mucho ver sus fotos es usted muy guapo ademas creo prudente mencionar que tengo 29 años ya soy mayor de edad asi que espero me haga favor de contactarme por e-mal le dejo mi direccion nuclearsin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete