Monday, August 10, 2009

HOT DAY! Naked at the River




Hot Day! Headed out early this morning to the river again. I was going to do some hiking up towards the Buck Mountain area but the temps were too much against me for the steep uphill trek.

Enjoyed a beautiful early morning nude walk through the woods and out towards the Roanoke River this time about a half mile from where I shot last week's photos. I found a nice spot and set up "camp". When I go to these locations, I love the quiet. All around me I can here various critters. Again the river was still and every once in awhile I heard the splash of some fish breaking the stillness of the water. As mid morning approached it became very hot. It became very necessary to cooled off by taking a long enjoyable skinny dip in the river.

By noon the temps were already in the mid 90s and even though the hot sun was somewhat filtered by the trees around me I had to get out of the heat. Even in the shaded woods and being nude I was perspiring profusely on my hike back to my car. I hated to cut my outing short for I really felt like being out of doors today after a hard week at work.

I need to check out some potential spots up north of here at some high elevations along the Blue Ridge Parkway and also into West Virginia. I was at one spot a few weeks ago and the temps were 18 degrees cooler than in the city. Unfortunately too many tourists around for me to get bare. No matter, I persist and will keep finding great locations for nude out of door relaxation.









2 comments:

  1. I find you very attractive. It's great to see somebody so uninhibited. Wld love to see more..

    ReplyDelete