Monday, August 3, 2009

Fantastic Mid Summer's Day




Fantastic mid summer's day here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southwestern Virginia! What better way than to spend my morning in a secluded spot naked as the Good Lord made me. These photos were taken along the Roanoke River at a secluded spot called Rutrough Point, population zero! On summer days such as today, I like to pack a breakfast picnic and find some beautiful place in nature to strip down and be nude. Being naked in the out of doors makes me feel right at home with all the critters which were keeping me company. Many beautiful butterflies, bumble and honey bees, birds in song and even saw a copperhead snake, but he didn't pay me any mind and went along his way. Can't wait to retire in a few years to have more time to enjoy moments like this.



1 comment: